Freelance web developer, designer and general full-stack developer
What I Do
Below are some examples on what you could expect to pay, depending on the type of project you need done. They’re just rough estimates, every project will have an individual quote.
- Tiny Websites, a few static pages: ~$500
- Medium Websites, a full CMS, blog, newsletter, more: ~$2000
- Big Websites, a full CMS, blog, newsletter, e-commerce: ~$5000
- Huge Websites, totally custom apps, mission critical apps, main money makers, important internal tools: ~$10,000
Products & Maintenance
- Small website changes or improvements: ~$200
- Critical website fixes: ~$400
- Custom WordPress Plugins or Themes: ~$1000
- Other custom tools, various widgets and features for non-WordPress sites: ~$1500
- Totally custom webapps, ERP, CRM, POS, all types of business systems: Price Varies, let’s talk
Managed WordPress Hosting: $70/month
- 1 WordPress site (fully managed)
- Full, nightly backups
- Unlimited visits/month
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited storage
I love open source, and try to employ it whenever it makes sense, which it often does. Many take and take from the open source community, but I actively give back by open sourcing WordPress plugins, WordPress themes, and even jQuery plugins. I also contribute to many different projects on GitHub.
Anyway, I’m available for freelance work and would love to chat with you about your project. I always provide a small example of previous code to so you know that I can accomplish what you need, and that I’m serious about meeting your needs.
I’m a one man shop, delivering the desired result on schedule (often before), and I charge a reasonable rate. Also, I’m open to flat-rate projects, if the circumstances are right.
Over the years, I’ve built all sorts of websites, including static and dynamic business websites, blogs, e-commerce sites, custom business tools, and API’s for providing mobile apps access to website data.
What I Do & How Well I Do It
I’ve been actively developing themes and plugins for WordPress for at least the last 8 years, almost definitely longer. Most themes are custom and done for private parties, but one custom theme I’ve released is Rootdip, better known as HTML5Press.
WordPress Functionality Plugin Creation
Heard about functionality plugins, but don’t want to tackle creating one by yourself? I can take care of it for you! It’ll be light on your pocketbook, too, as I’ve done this a few times. To learn more, read my post, Creating A WordPress Functionality Plugin.