Sage is a feed reader for Mozilla Firefox. I just recently started using BlogLines and then I found Sage. I’ll probably keep ALL my feeds in BlogLines and just import them into Sage every so often.
Sage is a lightweight RSS and Atom feed aggregator extension for Mozilla Firefox. It’s got a lot of what you need and not much of what you don’t.
* Reads RSS (2.0, 1.0, 0.9x) and Atom feeds
* Feed Discovery
* Integrates with Firefox’s bookmark storage and Live Bookmarks
* Imports and exports OPML feed lists
* Newspaper feed rendering customizable via style sheets
* Technorati and RSS search engine integration
* Support for the following locales: Argentine Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
* Simple, one step install / uninstall
I haven’t been able to find a feed reader I like for Windows but I think Sage will work well for me. It’s simple and very quick. All the readers I’ve tried for Windows are really slow. I’ve been using Blam! on my Dropline Gnome desktop. I previously used Liferia.
Well, now what?
Work with Me
I'm available for hire and always taking new clients, big and small. Got a project or an idea you'd like to discuss? Startup plan but no developer to make it happen? Just get in touch, I'd love to see if I can help you out!
Leave some Feedback
Got a question or some updated information releavant to this post? Please, leave a comment! The comments are a great way to get help, I read them all and reply to nearly every comment. Let's talk. 😀
2 thoughts on “Sage Feed Reader”
Way to go! I just noticed you can change the looks of your feeds through the CSS – will play with it sometime later 🙂 Neat stuff!
Heya Max! Max is the one who pointed me to Sage over on Search Engine Roundtable. Thanks Max! 🙂