Probably the most notable change in 2.2 is the addition of a “follow me” button to the Twitter widget, which you can see in the featured image attached to this post. It’s enabled by default, but can be turned off from the widget options.
I also fixed an issue where small fonts were being applied to any label element, even when label wasn’t being used in a form. This made the title for the new “subscribe widget” from JetPack 1.2 be really small. So those of you using that widget should see an improvement.
Other notable changes:
- Field for Custom CSS on HTML5Press options page
- More accurate fuzzy timestamps
- More accurate fuzzy timestamps in comments
- Use get_template_directory_uri() instead of get_stylesheet_directory_url()
- Allow use of “All Categories” for the featured post slider.
Well, now what?
Work with Me
I'm available for hire and always taking new clients, big and small. Got a project or an idea you'd like to discuss? Startup plan but no developer to make it happen? Just get in touch, I'd love to see if I can help you out!
Leave some Feedback
Got a question or some updated information releavant to this post? Please, leave a comment! The comments are a great way to get help, I read them all and reply to nearly every comment. Let's talk. 😀